Sunday, November 12, 2006

oooooo.........

the blog situation is getting rather desperate. I've got nothing. well not much at least.

made a quick trip to Park City, UT the past couple days. Had to get my knee checked out. Kudos to Dr. Eric Heiden and Max Testa for taking a look and also to usacycling for making the trip happen. looks like the knee will be ok. gonna start easing back into the pedaling and hopefully all goes smoothly.

I was in the airport thursday and I saw an amazing sight. A guy peeing at the urinal, eating a bag of chips, with both hands. thats the effort and talant i like to see. don't worry, he most definitley made a promt exit, sans hand washing. classy.

my second favorite airport sight was a person running next to the moving walkway, going the same speed as the people walking on the moving walkway. brilliant. good exercise i suppose.

That old man winter dude butted his way into banner elk last night. what a punk. i didn't order any snow. tomorrow looks on the up though.

does anyone still read this?

10 comments:

Doug said...

Yes, your fans by the thousands!

bkrdr989 said...

Yes, just to see pictures, so get right on that...

Heyo Chronicles said...

I wanna be on you. does that answer your question.

Went said...

yes, but more importantly is that doug owen^

TomZ said...

No, but I'm glad your knee is okay.

iamTedKing said...

No. Wait, I mean yes.

Dad said...

I check it every day since I'm your biggest fan. Dad

Huck said...

I don't read it Brentmeister...

Breezer said...

Wow 9 commments on a blog updated monthly. Impressive! I still read it and kind of like it when its not updated because then it gives me an exscuse to look every 5 minutes to see if you updated.

Brent Bookwalter said...

wow, I feel loved. Thanks guys!