Wednesday, January 28, 2009

...Like butter plays toast

Already time for the first race of the year. A solid off season and
'09 training camp in the books. A few new heavy hitters on the team as
well as a great core group from last year. I'm really excited and
happy to be back with b to the mc for this year.

Right now I'm in transit to zurich switzerland where ill be meeting up
with the rest of the crew before we head to Qatar in another day.
Sand, wind, linebacker cyclists, camels, first race of the year, aso,
all make this one an exciting way to start. Keep on reading to all u
die-hards out there and ill work on the updates.

--
Sent from my mobile device

1 comment:

Mother Robinson said...

Bring me a camel home from Qatar...I love camels! You can check out their camelid cousins on our blog at www.ashtonstone.blogspot.com