Thursday, September 21, 2006

D U N

All done. game over. Not a great ride, but threw down what i had. Good write up and a few quotes at Velonews.
Congrats to the US ladies!! Amazing riding and an honor to be on the team with such top notch competitors. In other news, I had my first "competition" blood test yesterday. Vampires showed up at about 8am and i was one of the lucky ones to give them some of my blood. A few south americans weren't allowed to race because there hematocrit was too high from their blood tests, but mine was nowhere near that point. actually over 3 points lower then what it usually is. guess i need some rest.

Doing what i can to help out the team over the next few days, as well as trying to enjoy myself a bit before i head back to the gauntlet of schoolwork which awaits me. US Elite TT'ers baldwin and Zabriski roll out in a few hours so be sure to send them a tailwind!!

Thanks to all for the thoughts, prayers, love and support!

Ciao for now

8 comments:

Lampshade said...

Congrats on finishing up strong. No doubt that you gave your all and I know that everyone is proud of you.

Hell even Chuck Norris is impressed! He knows about your awesome roundhouse kick!

Huck said...

Nice work Brentmeister! Man, that last place you stayed at is pretty kinky... bit of a love shack! haha. Great season dude!

BELLS BREWERY MTB TEAM said...

Great job Brent, experience is worth it. Keep up the hard work ! ICEMAN?

Scott said...

Good job, Brent. You've had another great season.

Hope you're planning on Iceman this year!

iamTedKing said...

"...and I respect that"

Yup, you're right, I missed it. BUT, it's cause they wouldn't let me put a title that long. My loss, I suppose.

Can I come crash with you in NC? I'm thinking I'll do a transient off season; a little bit here a little bit there. I'd be pumped if I could train in your neck of the woods!

Word Brent. Very word.

ryanmcross said...

congrats on a solid season bro. see you in the spring.

Went said...

yo how about some updates from south eastern collegiate mountain bike finals- fuck this u23 tt worlds crap...

iamTedKing said...

how about "Un-Dun"...? Write another blog, fool.