Friday, June 09, 2006

and another one

a quick update to report some not so good news.

i crashed again. last lap. glen pulls an amazing effort and brings me and robbie in the top 10 wheels coming into the final and crucial climb with only maybe 2 miles to go. then BAM! someone sprints up my right side, hooking the back of my handelbars and sending me into a disco spin. game over. not cool. one of these days it will come together though.

heading to philly tomorrow. wish i was there today. wish me luck and no crashing. comments are fun too.

ciao for now.

BB

9 comments:

Kmomber said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kmomber said...

Bookwalter,

Hey man what's with cyclingnews calling you Brooke Waters when you were in the break at CSC? You're not changing your name are you???

Keep rippin it up. Let me know when you get back in town and I'll take you moto pacing.

Matthew said...

Hey Brent, this is Matt Murray, I've been following you guys from the land down under all year. The crashes you've had suck, but with the fitness it seems like you have, you'll get your day soon. Good luck this weekend.

Scott said...

stop crashing...use your mtb skills

Huck said...

keep the head up brentmeister, kick arse at Beauce...

Clara said...

I miss you already...I have a lot of displaced energy because we aren't together, so i'm updating my blog :)


I LOVE YOU!

Jeff said...

strong rides in Beauce. . . watching for results daily . . rooting you upward in the GC

J Williams

Brent Bookwalter said...

thanks for the cheering and support guys. keep it coming. i'll shoot for a full update soon!!

Kiki said...

Wow, congrats on your fabulous de Beauce results and spiffy red jersey:) What a huge accomplishment at such a big-time race. Hope you've got some time to let it sink in:)
Take Care!
Kira
(Thor's honey)